quick facts about me
I went to college studying pre-med, pursuing a degree in nutrition. Helping people, especially women, make healthy choices for the mind and body has always been a passion for me. Imagine my surprise when God laid on my heart that maybe I was meant for something different. Picking up a camera, I began to use it to reach deep into the hearts of those I photographed- letting them see for themselves their God-given beauty and purpose. And now I am here, armed with a degree that understands the psychology of healthy living, building a business built on encouraging women from the inside out.
Photography is something I love. And while always true, what I have found I love more is creating lasting relationships.
01) Kaden and I have been married for 3 years and I truly can't get enough of the man.
02) I've lived in seven states! Being from all over means I am adaptable. I connect with many because my experiences have been many. Being from “nowhere” has taught me that I fit just about anywhere!
03) Ever seen the show American Ninja Warrior?! Well if you are a big fan like me, keep your eyes peeled for my run on your big screen cause I've been training in Ninja for almost a year and hope to make it on the show soon! (Yes, it has become its own sport, crazy, I know!)
04) My favorite thing in the world is being greeted home by my dog Odin, toy in mouth, and tail-waggin’. As I always say, "Work hard, play with your puppy harder".
05) Kaden and I met in college at church and quickly put together we were in the same chemistry class. And because I was feeling the chemistry (wink), I asked Kaden to be my tutor. You can say I was hot for teacher…
I believe in a love that lasts forever.
Forever is a long time. When the last candle has flickered and faded on your wedding day, all that remains is your love for each other and the photos you have to remember it by. I create images that endure time, worthy of the forever you are pledging to each other.
Your wedding day matters to me because YOU matter to me. Letting you live in the moment starts with creating a stress-free experience. I have been where you are, facing a commitment to forever that deserves only your best but feeling the stress of wedding planning threatening to take that away. Let me create an experience for you that allows you to focus on the joy you feel knowing the details will be captured for you to relive time and time again.
Heels or sneakers? You wear both with ease. Your man knows how to wear the heck out of a tux, but looks pretty cute manning that grill on the weekends too. Your friendships span decades, and he loves you, because, in you, he has found his best friend. Your “I do” to each other started long before you had a ring on your finger, it began the moment you first shared your dreams together.
Your wedding story is filled with sentimental moments. Personal touches selected to tell the story of the love you share. Each moment, each detail deserves to be captured with elegance.