quick facts about me
I went to college studying pre-med, pursuing a degree in nutrition. Helping people, especially women, make healthy choices for the mind and body has always been a passion for me. Imagine my surprise when God laid on my heart a different idea. Picking up a camera, I began to use it as a tool to create meaningful connections with those I photographed and help them see how beautiful each of them are. On any personality test, my strengths always have to do with my ability to create relationships and help people see the best in themselves. Photography has simply been a means to let that part of who I am shine.
Photography is something I love. And while always true, what I have found I love more is the people I get to know along the way.
01) Kaden and I have been married for over 4 years and I can't ever get enough of the man.
02) I've lived in seven states! Being from all over means I connect with many because my experiences have been many. Being from “nowhere” has taught me that I fit just about anywhere!
03) Ever seen the show American Ninja Warrior?! Well if you are a big fan like me, keep your eyes out for my run because I am on Season 14! If I'm not at a session, I am probably getting down to monkey business at the ninja gym.
04) My favorite thing in the world is being greeted home by my dog Odin, toy in mouth, and tail-waggin’. As I always say, "Work hard, play with your puppy harder".
05) Kaden and I met in college at church and quickly put together we were in the same chemistry class. And because I was feeling the chemistry (wink), I asked Kaden to be my tutor. You can say I was hot for teacher…
I believe in a love that lasts forever.
Forever is a long time. When the last candle has died on your wedding day, all that is left over is your love for each other and the photos you have to remember it by. I create images that withstand time, ready to endure the forever you are promising to each other.
Your wedding day matters to me because YOU matter to me. Letting you live in the moment starts with creating a stress-free experience. I have been where you are, facing a commitment to forever that deserves only your best but feeling the stress of wedding planning threatening to take that away. Let me create an experience for you that allows you to focus on the joy you feel knowing the details will be captured for you to relive time and time again.
Heels or sneakers? You wear both with ease. Your man knows how to wear the heck out of a tux, but looks pretty cute manning that grill on the weekends too. Wanting to create a stylish wedding day while also having the party of your life is your forte. Your “I do” to each other started long before you had a ring on your finger, it began the moment you first shared your dreams together.
Your wedding story is filled with sentimental moments. Personal touches selected to tell the story of the love you share. Each moment and each detail deserves to be captured with elegance.